Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Purpose of the Blog

Believe it or not, some people have actually read my blog, especially the post before this one. And one major thing has come up: the length of the post. I'll try to make this purpose short, as long as another issue doesn't come up. One person said that I had written a bible, and Buddy (I'll have to link to his blog) said that short=good. Well, I suppose, but this blog's purpose is somewhat different than last time. My last blog (which only had three posts, so this is a record for me) was like a journal, with my day and feelings added to it. Well, this time it's more like my thoughts on particular issues and things.

For instance, if I have a good conversation with someone, then I'll post about the topics discussed and write my feelings about them here. The first post of the blog (written yesterday) was like a journal entry, but last night I decided to do something different. So from now on, I'll post about my thoughts, and maybe give you some examples from my day. Wow, three posts in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home