Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Dodging the Questions

The previous post was on the meaning of life, but how much of it was actually on the meaning of life? Basically, I just said stuff about creation, and God, then referenced fate, then talked about death. Basically, I dodged the questions. Or as my friend would say, I "danced around the bush." I don't much care for his way of saying it, but whatever floats your boat. It just occured to me, that perhaps the reason for lengthy posts was because I liked to hear myself talk. Maybe I should have said, "some say the meaing of life is this, this, and this. I think, it is this, because of this. And when talking about life, let's talk about death. blah blah blah" Maybe I should just rewrite that last post, seeing how it is 3:30 in the morning, I need to fix the blog post time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home