Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

*Insert cool title that I don't have*

It's been a long time since posting and... I still don't have a cool title. I just had to take this quick internet break, to look up some stuff for my very busy school schedule. I have to get back to reading 1984 soon, I should have read it last year (5 people recommended that I read it) and now I HAVE to read it for school... Ah well, it's a good book anyway, by far my favorite we have read throughout the entire course of the year. Maybe I'll get back to posting more tomorrow, as school starts to wind down and speed up (last minute projects...) I may (or may not) have some free time to post. Lots of stuff coming up, but cya!....... okay, not that anybody is actually reading... but..... whatever...... let me feel good about myself..... okay.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home