Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Halo 2

Halo 2 is a great game. I mean, good FPS, great action, lots of weapons, all the good stuff you all probably know about it. And naturally, it's main attraction is its multiplayer and Xbox Live options. Lots of people I know play on that with friends against other people around the country. Now as for me, I don't have Xbox Live (although my Xbox came with a free Xbox Live one month trial thing) and instead I play against my little brother and sister. I'm content with that, and I hear all my friends talk about Halo 2 for Live. Wow... these guys are super competitive. One of said friends is like... a total demon in Halo 2. Game starts, couple seconds later, "gained the lead" by said friend. I think it's kind of interesting that for me, the game is pretty fun to play campaign or split screen (vs. mode) with my brother and sister, but for others, it's one of the most competitive games around (in it's own circles) and (in said circles) is used kind of like a status symbol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home