Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Monday, January 31, 2005

A New Look

As you can probably see (if you can't you must be blind, no offense to those blind people) I have changed the look, and name, of my blog. Even the address is changed... I dunno what to do with the old address... yikes. So there were a couple reasons of this. The first of which being the fact that Shogun's Fortress wasn't catchy enough, and it didn't represent what the blog was all about. And the look well, it took me a while to find a new template, but I found one, we'll see how it does. So that's just about it, just felt like posting on that. I have a lot of homework I have to do tonight. Well actually, not a lot, I just have to space it out and do it all in incriments, today and tomorrow. Eh, I'll probably start after dinner or something. For some reason I feel like watching that show Wife Swap, or whatever the name of that show is on Fox. There's supposed to be a ghost on it, looks kind of interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home