Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Another day... a big surprise!

Well, school was as long and boring as usual... what else is new? Actually, I get home, and I decide to do some researching on the web for more martial arts schools in my general area. Most of them are "belt factories" as I have found out. However, I picked up the most recent yellow pages and found a school that was pretty close. It teaches Shaolin Kung fu, Modern Arnis, Chin-na, tai chi, and self defense martial arts (according to ad). And for some great convenience, it even gives a website. So I go to the website, and I look around. Good location (closer than I thought), and good tuition. The past two places I went to had these dumb contracts, which are always a drag. I'm either going to start tomorrow or Thursday. If I start tomorrow then it would be pretty soon, and I have to get all my school stuff in order, so most likely Thursday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home