Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Japanese Class

Well, today was stupid... my Biology teacher is making us cram all this stuff into our heads about... now get this... evolution. I meant what is that? It's the easiest subject in biology!!!! She's like, "my philosophy is, go over and in-depth the imortant stuff, then just skim over or skip the less important or less detailed stuff. You guys are in an honors class, and should be using your textbook every night as a reference." Um.... yeah.... That's nice... now she's making us do this rediculously huge graphic-flow chart-type organizers.... that are pointless... and are about 10... and she's taking them up for a grade.... bleh....


On a happier note, exams start next Thursday. And as for civics, during our actual test period, we're taking a pilot exam, the new one created by the state. So Mon. Tues. and Wed. we are taking the REAL civics exam made by Mr. Kifner (the teacher) himself... man, no easy state exam....

In Japanese class... busy work.... that's all it is. Tomorrow is a sub, and sensei has about 15 worksheets or something to keep us busy. If too many people talk, the sub will supposedly tell her, like who was talking, and sensei will give them ASD or something.... yeah, right. So today is the first day of my Japanese class at the Japan Center!!! Yes!!!! Some real Japanese learning!!! It goes from 7-9, so I probably won't post about it until... oh I dunno... Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home