Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Used Japanese Book Sale

I got up too fast in my room as I came to the computer, so now my head hurts... I hate it when that happens... so anyway, today was a good day because mom took me to the used Japanese book sale at Our Lady of Lourdes. I actually have a lot of friends who have gone there for middle school... but that's not the point. There were TONS of stuff there. The whole back of the room was just manga, namely old shonen jump... with Bleach... and naruto... and One Piece... and only 50 cents.... yeah, I spent a lot of time going through there. Eh, so what if there were tons of 1st graders speaking Japanese like I wish I could speak but hey... I got my manga. Also got quite a few childrens books for more practical learning purposes... Yeah, I'm probably not going to be able to read that manga for a little while. I can already read a lot, but not completely... maybe in about a month, there's my goal. If I can't read pretty well by then, I am a lazy slacker who needs to be kicked in the face...

The majority of the day, besides that, has been playing Final Fantasy X-2 (I started a new file). I'm currently at level 25 at chapter 2, which is the same level I was at in my first game on chapter 4 or something (there are 5 chapters in the game, for those who don't know...). Some peole may laugh, but I am proud of my (small) accomplishment. Time to bask in glory for a while................... haha!.................... Okay, yeah, kind of stupid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home