Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

D.C. Trip!

I have been lazy... I know... I was just talking to Mary (friend from last year) and I linked her to this blog, and I relized I had no posts... told her I felt like I was talking to a wall... I guess I don't get enough people in here. If I were more of a forum junkie I'd probably link in my signature or something like that... but I'm not (a forum junkie) so I won't (link in sig.). ***sigh***

So my workout at Velocity is leaving me... beat.... sore.... But not really tired. I have plenty of energy left, and I would get up and do something if I could, but that's the problem... my body... won't... move... period. And if it does move, the PAIN. Yeah. I have Japanese class today, and don't really feel like going because tomorrow... I have to get up early and leave for my trip to... D.C.!!!!!

Apparently I am meeting dad's side of the family up there, and the last time I saw them I was 5 or 6 I guess, and I don't remember anything at all... I just can't remember that far back! Apparently grandma (dad's mom) doesn't like me taking Japanese, she says, "does he (that's me) know who started world war II???" Yeah so... probably gonna get chewed out... eh, whatever, who cares? I'll do what I want.

Just as a random note, I got bored and was looking for descriptions of Chinese Zodiac and stuff, looked up mine, I'm a snake, by the way. Some websites give you a ton of info. on each animal. I'd give a link, but I lost a site I found that gave about 5 pages for each ;_; So anyway, I was looking through snake, and I always thought, since I was little, "man... snake is so not cool..." and if anybody has ever seen The Adventures of Jackie Chan or whatever that comes on Sat. morning (yeah, I watch Saturday morning cartoons! is there a problem? Xiaolin Showdown!!!), the powers of the snake were... invisiblity... rather than say, I dunno, shooting fire blasts out of your hands with the dragon talisman!!!! Yeah, so anyway, I was reading my description on that big website (the one with 5 page info) and found out how cool the snake personality is. Funny thing is... it was all true!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Fate? I dunno... one site said snake personality was superstitious (don't think I spelled that right...) but... if the personality is true, the personality is true, what can I say?

So yeah, gonna try my best to get out of Japanese class, without actually looking like I'm trying to get out of it... gotta use the ol' noodle. I haven't played Final Fantasy as much as I've wanted... yeah, random thought. That's all... bye... no really... that's all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home