Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Friday, June 11, 2004

No Fruit at the Bottom

Well I had one of those Yogurt fruit at the bottom things, and when I started to stir it up and stuff, there was no fruit at the bottom. It was strawberry, and there's never any of that at the bottom anyway, but when you start to stir up blueberry, it's so blue it's black. Oh well.

I was talking to a friend of mine by the name of Annie, and she told me that she had heard God made man first as a blueprint, then made women as an improvement to all the flaws. Well, I suppose all that talk about men being superior to women back in the days of fuedal society (even up until recently, relatively speaking) was crap. And I suppose that's true, considering all the things women can do and men can't do because a woman's center of gravity is different than a man's... oh well, I guess that's life, always having to dig through to the fruit on the bottom, only to find out there isn't any...

2 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2004 at 7:43 PM, Blogger BuddytheRat said…

    I have a female friend who is actually very sexist against her own gender. She makes some good points, too.

     
  • At June 13, 2004 at 7:47 PM, Blogger JustAGuy said…

    Yeah, are grammar teacher was very sexist against well... herself too. Of course whenever the class stalled, it would have something to do with religion, so naturally Annie's ideas and the teacher's ideas kind of... clashed, to say the least. Several girls were very anti-sexist at my school, then they mysteriously changed midway through the year... case in point being
    Susan in an earlier post... yikes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home