Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Spriggan

I just got finished watching Spriggan. All I can say is... WOW. Amazing, but then again, I don't really watch anime all that often, though I would like to. Animation, great, action, awesome. Cool technologies. But, there were some funny things.

First, being these guys would hide behind their cover, and not get shot by the enemies maching guns, then a cyborg would come along, w/ a small gattling gun on his arm, and mow 'em all down, even when they were behind cover. And second, I came up with this awesome sword technique to be used in anime. One would thrust one's katana into the stomach of another, with the sharp edge up. Then, one would pull the katana up through the enemies body, and out his head. And then, the guy in Spriggan does THE EXACT SAME THING. But then again, the guy in Spriggan then proceeded to mow him down with a huge gattling gun, which I didn't think of. And LAST BUT NOT LEAST. Wheneve I make a little person w/ my two fingers as legs, I always give him the ability to run extra fast an jump extra high and far, like a super ninja. Well, EVERYONE IN SPRIGGAN COULD DO THAT! I felt so... robbed. But Spriggan did come before my ideas did... sob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home