Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Anime

Last night I was thinking about those old old movies, like Tron, with the very bad special effects compared to this. And it hit me, "there are some very old animes out there, but they don't look bad." But it dawned on me: the old movies try to mix real people with computer animated effects, but back then the effects weren't as good (well duh), but in the old anime, it's all drawn, you're not trying to mix anything with anything, because of that it doesn't look "fake" in a sense, like when you see real people standing in front of really cheap old computer animation like in old movies. Now I think I know one of the many reasons of why I like anime so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home