Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Dropping Some Stuff.

Travis, I'm very sorry for not being able to read your post, apparently nathan has deleted it. I bet it was good though.

Well, I wasn't around that long, but yes, I was part of the Alphabet Soup group blog. And guess who came up with the "Alphabet Soup" title? Me. So if I'm not going to be around, then don't use that title. And no, for those people this pertains to, I DID NOT BLOCK YOU BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE "CRITICISM". I'm sorry, but if you think I strayed to far away from the story, too bad nathan, if you wanted your story, then maybe you should have written more than a paragraph. And for those interested, this is alphabet soup http://alphasoup.blogspot.com/ I was part of that blog, and it wasn't the criticism people, think whatever the hell you want, it was nathan and his ignorance, to be frank. I told him he gave me nothing to work with, and he said I shouldn't rely on the previous post. Well, when I said that I didn't, he got mad at me for not sticking to the story. Which one did you want? Stick to you, or not? You were a bit vague.

Anyway, I think I'll take a break from the internet, not get online as much. I've got Japanese, and karate, and kendo, and lots of reading to do. Not enough time for the internet. But I'll still be around occasionally. Just, having a life outside of the world wide web, outside of this tiny armchair in front of this tiny computer. I seek to learn, and experience, which is more than some do. I wish those some well, and hope that they may be content with their tiny little world. Like I said though, I'll be around to update, catch me then. And now I'm off to do a little Japanese translations before I sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2004 at 11:45 PM, Blogger BuddytheRat said…

    If you can take criticism, why are you STILL trying to tell me my crits about your part of the story were wrong? I'm not going to change the blog title. Thanks for the suggestion though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home