Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Getting Some Sleep

It just occured to me, about half an hour before waking up, that I actually got some sleep, wow. Mom wants to go somewhere, and I actually have some extra energy to burn. Wow. Yesterday while at the Science Olympiad, I was so exhausted, halfway through I thought I was just going to fall asleep standing up.

Well, speaking of which, Mr. Caccamo apparently said that we got the raw end of that deal at the science olympiad. You see, our room that the high school people were at had no air conditioning, and he said all of the middle schoolers got to go in ANOTHER room, with air conditioning, and got to do all of the fun stuff. Because of that, he said that I really didn't get a good glimpse of the science olympiad. Well, even so, I still don't think that the science olympiad is for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home