Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

I Need to Write Something

Haven't updated in a while. Well, earlier this morning, but that really wasn't a good post. Just when I was about to get online thirty seconds ago, my cousin called... bleh. I told him I had to get online, I'd been waiting for three hours, and he says "well I've been cutting grass for three hours." He's constantly trying to put himself in a better position than me. Whenever I talk about stuff like Miyamoto Musashi, he brags about his sword that he got. Some "Excalibur" sword... tch, I don't really CARE about how your REAL sword is better than my BOKKEN. Miyamoto Musashi used wooden swords all the time, and look how he turned out. IMO he wasted a good $200 on a sword he's never going to USE. What's the point? There isn't any...

I think that this lack of topics to write is a way that my subconscious self is telling me "get the hell off the computer and do something productive". So I think I'm going to start on the water scroll in The Book of Five Rings, then do some Japanese homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home