Odyssey

Everyone must take a great journey through life. This is a little bit of my own, my odyssey.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Working on a Play

As you know, my cousins are in town, and they are staying at my grandma's house. Well grandma got this brilliant idea for one of my cousins to make a play, featuring all the "kids". Kids meaning until you're 16... I'm 14 so... that means me too *sob*. Anyway, in the car she was writing it (my cousin) and I saw how she was writing it... bleh. So I said "gimme that" and I begin to write a script. Some stupid thing about jewel thieves. I know, everything's about jewel theives, but what can I do?

So, as I was writing it, I was saying the characters' lines as I wrote them. All of them were good, IMO, but my cousin said I should be the narrator. I'm good at being a narrator, but I'm also a good actor (at least that's what everyone said after my last performance at school) so I want to act more than narrate. I told her if she wanted to be part of it, she could, but she didn't want to (she's the current narrator). Ugh, I suppose I need to finish it within the next five minutes, because I said I would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home